OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
- Numeric 4-digits
- Details the type of Expense, Revenue, Asset or Liability
- If the code starts with..
- 1*** = Revenue - Tuition, Ticket Sales, etc.
- 2*** = Expense - Salary, Wages, Supplies, etc.
- 21** - Payroll Expenses
- 22** - Fringe Benefit Expenses
- 23** through 26** - Department/Project/Grant operating expenses
- 27** - Scholarships, Student Aid
- 28** - Transfers between Funds
- 29** - Utilities and Accounting Specific
- 3*** = Construction in Progress - used exclusively with Fund 730
- 4*** = Student Organizations - used exclusively with Funds 884/885
- 5*** = Assets - Equipment, Investments, etc.
- 7*** = Liabilities - Accounts Payable, Bond Payable, etc.
Click on the image below to preview/download a spreadsheet with the majority of the active 2***, 3*** and 4*** accounts.