OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
Managers access it by logging into PeopleSoft HR 9.2
2. Navigate to Main Menu -> Workforce Development -> Profile Management -> Profiles
3. From there search for the person you want. In some cases they may give you multiple results. If the Employee Number is the same, it doesn't matter which one you choose to add the training to.
4. Once in their record, hit the + arrow to add a new training, or scroll through their current training to make sure they don't already have it added.
5. Locate the desired training code. Click search or enter code in field. Then enter in the date they took the training in the Start and End Date.
6. In the Student Information Section, Set Attendance, Training Reason and give it a grade of Pass (optional) or leave blank.