This article will demonstrate how to add an profile image to a User's Moodle profile, for students and instructors.
Head to the Moodle Website
- Log into Moodle
- At the Moodle welcome page, go to the top right of page where your name is displayed and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click on "Preferences".
- Another sub menu will appear, click on "Edit Profile".
- Scroll down on the page and click on the icon shown below.
- Click on "Choose File", and locate your profile image.
- Once the image file is located, click on "Upload this File".
- Click on "Update Profile"