Use the instructions below to add an image to a topic in Moodle.
To add an image to a topic in Moodle:
- Click at the bottom of the topic where you would like to add the image.
- Select then .
- In the Label Text area, add any text that you would like. When you are ready to add your image, click .
- Click then and locate the image you would like to add.
- Click .
- In the Appearance tab of the Insert/edit image window, select an alignment, which will set where the image will be displayed in context to the text. For example, if you choose right, the image will display to the right of the text.
- Click , finish up anything else that you need to add to the Label Text area, and click .