This tutorial will show you how to configure the Cisco VPN on your Android device.
- Install the Cisco AnyConnect app from the App Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf.
- Open the Cisco AnyConnect app. Tap Connections and then Add VPN Connection...
- Enter the following details and then tap Done.
Server Address: vpn.clarkson.edu
- Tap the < button to go back to the app's main page.
- Toggle the AnyConnect VPN On. When prompted, enter your Clarkson Active Directory username and password, and then tap Connect.
- If you receive a notification about adding a VPN connection, it is safe to choose OK.
- You are now connected to the VPN. The app shows Connected and the VPN icon appears in the status bar. You may close the app.