OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
This tutorial will show you how to configure the Cisco VPN on your Android device. If you have already installed and configured AnyConnect, proceed to step 5.
1. Install the Cisco AnyConnect app from the App Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf.
2. Open the Cisco AnyConnect app. Tap Connections and then Add New VPN Connection...
3. Enter the following details and then tap Done.
Server Address: cuvpn.clarkson.edu (Note: vpn.clarkson.edu is also valid)
4. Ensure the new connection is selected and tap the ← button to go back to the app's main page.
5. Toggle the AnyConnect VPN ON. Proceed to login using the CAS and Duo prompts.
6. If you receive a notification about adding a VPN connection, it is safe to choose OK.
You are now connected to the VPN. The app shows Connected. You may close the app.