OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
1. Navigate to https://getvpn.clarkson.edu. You may be prompted to log in via CAS to access the download.
2. Select Download. This will download the AnyConnect installer to your PC.
3. Run the installer once it has finished downloading. Follow the prompts to install AnyConnect:
4. Open Cisco AnyConnect from the Start Menu. Enter cuvpn.clarkson.edu and click Connect. (Note: vpn.clarkson.edu is also valid)
5. Proceed to login using the CAS and Duo prompts.
You are now connected to the VPN. By default, the AnyConnect window will automatically minimize when connected. You can retrieve it from the taskbar.