This tutorial will show you how to configure the Cisco VPN on your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the Cisco AnyConnect app from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-anyconnect/id1135064690.
- Open the Cisco AnyConnect app. If you receive a notification about adding a VPN connection, it is safe to chose OK.
- Tap Connections and then Add VPN Connection...
- Enter the following details and then tap Save.
Server Address: vpn.clarkson.edu
- Tap the < AnyConnect button to go back to the app's main page.
- Toggle the AnyConnect VPN ON. When prompted, enter your Clarkson Active Directory username and password, and then tap Connect.
- You are now connected to the VPN. The app shows Connected and the VPN icon appears in the status bar. You may close the app.