Rubrics can be created for assignments in Turnitin or directly in Moodle. The instructions below show how to create them directly in Moodle.
To create a rubric in Moodle:
- Create your assignment (click for instructions on creating an assignment.)
- In the Grading Method dropdown menu, select Rubric (shown below).
- Select any other assignment settings that are needed and click
- From the homepage of your course, click the assignment to open it (don't click edit.)
- Under , click .
- Click .
- You will then be able to fill out the details of the rubric. Criteria are the rows, and level are the columns.