The digital signage system requires that it be given static images (sized to 1920x1080). The easiest way for most users to create this type of file is using this Power Point template. This template has been sized specifically to produce content for Clarkson's digital signage system. Once your content is prepared in Power Point, you'll need to export it to an image file, by following these directions:
- Download and open this Power Point template.
- Design your digital sign content using this template. Select the slide that you would like to use for your digital sign content.
- Select "file" from the menu bar and click on "Save As."
- A screen will appear asking for the name and file type in which you want to save your slide. Type in a time of your choosing and select one of the following file types:
- PNG Portable Network Graphics Format (*.png)
- JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)
- GIF Graphics Interchange Format (*.gif)
- After you click save, PowerPoint will display an option to export the entire slide show as individual images. Select "Current Slide Only."
- Once you have your image file saved, then you can add it to the digital signage system.