OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
If you want to manually enter students’ forum grades in the gradebook, you will need to override the red symbol.
Video Tutorial: Discussion Grading Override
1. Turn editing on in your course
2. Go to the Administration Settings block on the left navigation bar in your Moodle course.
3. Choose Grades (this will take you into the Grader Report for your course.)
4. Choose the Single view tab
5. On the Single view page, choose Select grade item and from the drop-down menu, choose the forum you want to grade.
6. Click All next to the Override column to the right of the Grade & Feedback columns.
7. You can now enter grades and feedback.
Download the PDF article for Discussion Grading Override