Although you probably use the Echo Cloud primarily to record class lectures, you might also want to use it to preserve and distribute other materials.
If you are an Academic Staff member, as the Instructor for a section you might want to:
- Upload a video that students should view before discussing it at a class meeting
- Upload materials that expand on a particular lecture
- Upload materials not linked to any specific section, but share them with students
You can upload any of these materials to your library in the Echo Cloud, and then edit and manage them as you would an Echo.
Before you begin:
Recommendation: Please allow 1-2 business days for OIT and you to complete initial set-up.
- You must have an Echo 360 user account, and have a Course/Section in the desired term associated with your account. Contact the Helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org or x4357) if you need an account.
- Once your account / course / section has been added, instructors log into go.clarkson.edu/echo with Clarkson email profile & password.