You may wish to display an Echo recording directly within Moodle. Click the image to view video tutorial (2:43 min).
- Log in to go.clarkson.edu/echo
- Go to Library
- Locate and click on desired recording.
- Scroll down to locate Info/Publishing/Sharing tabs, Click Sharing tab.
- Scroll down and locate Public links.
- Click Embed button on the right, and then COPY.
- Log in to Moodle.
- Select Course.
- Turn Editing On.
- Add an Activity of Resource.
- Select Label, click Add.
- Expand tool bar, look for '< >' HTML symbol and click.
- Paste the Embed code from your computer's clipboard.
- Save and return to course.