So students can access your Echo recordings, you need to add an External Tool activity in Moodle AND click to connect the two. Instructions below.
- Log into Moodle
- Select Course
- Turn Editing On
- Click Add an Activity or Resource
- Select External Tool
- Fill in Activity Name field.
- From Preconfigured Tool drop down, choose Echo 360.
- Click Save and Return to Course
- First time only: Back on your Moodle course page, click on the activity name you just added.
- This will launch Echo, and you will be prompted to select the Section or Recording you want to link to inside Moodle.
- Step 1: Choose (or create section) - drop down and select desired course from list.
12. Select Link to the Section Home and click Link Content.