Instructors may wish to download student file submissions for review and grading. Under Options, you can choose to download submissions in individual zip folders or all in one zip folder.
View video to learn how to choose:
To download submissions as files in one folder:
1) On Moodle course page, locate desired assignment and click.
2) Click to View all submissions.
3) Locate Options at the bottom of the page, and uncheck Download submissions in folders.
4) Scroll to top, and in Grading Actions select Download all submissions.
5) Student submissions are downloaded as individual files in a folder wherever you download to.