Some professors perfer to use the TinyMCE editor in Moodle instead of the Atto HTML Editor. These are instructions on how to change your default html/text editor.
- Go to the top right of your homepage, where your name/pic shows..
- Hover over "preferences", and then click on "User". This will bring you to the main Preferences page
- Under "User Account" you will see "Editor preferences".- This will display your text editor name, yours probably shows "default" which is the "Atto HTML editor" set by default when a new account is created.
- Choose editor you wish to use.
TinyMCE HTML Editor
1. To spell-check via your browser, type your word (which if incorrectly spelt will have red lines under it) and press right click + CTRL