If you need to add a printer in your area and you are on Windows 10 use these steps.
- You will need to know the name of the printer
- Click on the Start Menu > Settings Icon (it looks like a gear)
- In the Windows Settings window click on Devices
- In the left column click Printers & scanners
- Click the Add a printer or scanner button and scroll to the bottom of the list and click The printer that I want isn't listed.
- Click the radio button for Select a shared printer by name
- In the box type \\print5\ then the name of the printer you want. It will narrow the list of printers as you type.
- Once you have the printer selected click Next and then Finish to complete the process.