If you want to add an image to the editor in Moodle, you might have the image already on your computer or you might need to find the image or take a screenshot of the image. If you have an image follow the steps. If you need to find or create an image, first save the image by right clicking on the image and choosing Save as Image (or picture). Or use the Snipping Tool on your computer to take a picture of the image. Note where you saved the image so you can find it in Step 2 below.
1. In the editor, turn on all of the rows by clicking on the top left icon-the Toolbar Toggle
2. Click on the Insert/Edit image tool in the editor:
3. click to Find or upload an image:
4. Choose Upload a file in the File Picker window.
5. Browse for your image file and click Upload this file.
6. Lastly click INSERT and you're done!