Upgrade from 3.1 to 3.3 (May 2018)
Anticipating minimal impact to Moodle users in ongoing courses, with several notable improvements:
- Moodle courses created post upgrade will contain a template for better guidance of information in your courses. More...
- Dashboard updated with new time management features
- Additional assignment submission controls
- Improvements to the 'look and feel' of the interface
- TinyMCE HTML Text Editor is the default editor in all Clarkson Moodle Course. More...
- Adding Marking Manager - This block allows instructors to grade assignments, quizzes and forums within a single interface. More...
- "Advanced Forum" is now called "Moodleroom Forum"
- Specify assignment file types - This helps with the grade annotation tool! Choose which file types students can upload to their assignments during the assignment set up.