Getting to Peoplesoft Faculty Center:
- Log-in to PeopleSoft at: https://ps.clarkson.edu/
- Select PeopleSoft Student.
- Enter your Clarkson Username and Password.
- Navigate to Main Menu -> Self Service -> Faculty Center -> My Schedule and look for your course.
- When you enter your Faculty Center in PeopleSoft, you will notice five tabs available in your Class Schedule section. The current tabs are Class Schedule, Moodle Setup, Online Course Evaluations Opt-In, Enable Echo360 and Final Exam Signups. Click the Moodle tab.
- On the Moodle Setup screen, you have the option of choosing each class you would like to be set up in Moodle, as well as the option to create a merged Moodle course. To create a standard Moodle course, check the box in the column "Create Moodle Course" and click submit. You will need to click the "Submit" button separately for each course.
If you would like to create a merged course, first create the "parent" course using the instructions above. For each child course, select the name of the parent course from the drop-down menu. You will need to press 'Submit' separately for each course you want to merge.