- Visit http://concerto.clarkson.edu and log in using your AD username and password.
- From the top choose "Add" under the Content section.
3. Click on "Choose File" under the Specify File to Upload
Your file must be in JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF or Powerpoint (single slide) format.
4. After uploading your file, choose a title to describe your file and a start and end date that you would like it posted. Also; choose a duration that you would like the slide to remain in the rotation.
5. From the Submit to Feed(s) section, choose the the feed you would like to submit to. You can choose the "Add another feed" button on the right hand side to choose multiple feeds to post to.
6. When you are done selecting feeds, click on submit content.
Please note, each feed may have different requirements for files that are posted. Please contact the monitor of the feed if you do not see your content posted in a few days.