OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
The following software tools are available to students and teachers for install:
Office 365 for Education
- Clarkson students and teachers are eligible for Office 365 for Education, which includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and more.
- To get started with Office 365 for Education: enter your clarkson.edu email address here.
- Clarkson students and teachers (current only) are eligible for Microsoft Azure program (formerly Microsoft Imagine), which includes Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Please note that Microsoft Project is a Windows-only application, there is no Mac version.
- To get started with Microsoft Azure, enter your clarkson.edu email address here.
Access Software Licensed for Clarkson University Students, Faculty and Staff:
- AppsAnywhere is the web-based store for accessing licensed software applications available to Clarkson members using Windows, Apple and other devices, including:
- Autodesk (AutoCAD, Inventor, Tinkercad)
- ESRI (ArcGIS)
- More help.
More tools linked below:
- AAA (Advanced Aircraft Analysis)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Free trial only)
Something missing? Suggest changes or updates to email@example.com.