OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
There are two ways to add subscribers, one-by-one or by doing a bulk import. If you have a list of subscribers to add, please contact the help desk to do a bulk import.
- To add subscribers one-by-one
- Go to the Newsletter dashboard and hover over "Subscribers" to get the drop down list pictured below.
- In the image below, #1 is what you will click to add, edit, or search subscribers.
- click on the blue button with the plus sign to add a subscriber
- add email address and click on the blue button with the arrows. This creates a new subscriber.
- In the "General" tab, fill out the subscribers information and save.
- In the "Lists" tab, add the subscriber to the desired list and save. Click here for another tutorial on creating lists.
- The only other tab that will be useful in this display is the "Newsletters" tab. This will tell you which newsletter(s) that the subscriber is subscribed to. This concludes adding a single subscriber.
To bulk import subscribers, please contact the help desk and someone will be able to assist with this process.