- Go to the following web page: go.clarkson.edu/print. To login, enter your AD credentials.
- This will show your printer balance and history. To submit a job to printer, click on Web Print
3. Click on Submit a Job
4. Select the printer you want to print to.
5. Select the number of copies, and click Upload Documents
6. You can either Click on Upload from Computer, or drag the file you want to print to the window. **The following file types are allowed: PDF pdf Picture Files bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff** If the file you are printing is not one of those file types, you will need to convert to pdf before it will print.
7. Your job was submitted to printer. It will show you the status and the cost of the print job.