Setting up the nVision drill toolbar For Excel 2016
1) Download the DrillToPIA.zip file
2) In Windows Explorer, copy DrillToPia.xla from the ziip file and place it in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16 folder.
3) Open Excel 2016, click on the File menu then click on Options at the bottom.
4) Select the Add-Ins entry from the left side menu.
NOTE: there are like “No Active Application Add-Ins” show at the top
5) At the bottom of the Add-ins dialog box, there is an entry to Manage: "Excel Add-Ins". Hit the Go button.
6) You may have to click the Browse button and navigate to the ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16 directory. Select the DrilltoPia.xla file.
7) Make sure the Drilltopia.xla add-in is checked and select ok.
8) Click Ok to go back to Excel. If you want to confirm install, navigate back to the Add-Ins option (step 4), and you should see DrillToPIA in the list.
9) When you are in Excel you will now see an Add-ins toolbar. This new toolbar will have the nVisionDrill item.