The Computer Repair Center is an on-campus resource for the Clarkson Community, servicing in- and out-of-warranty repair for personally owned computing hardware. Professional repair services are provided by on-site HP & Dell certified technicians:
- Malware and Virus Removal (Not covered under HP & Dell Warranties)
- Hardware upgrade RAM
- Operating System Upgrades and Reinstalls
- Hardware Repair
- General PC Maintenance
- Clarkson Faculty/Staff/Student Rates
- Bench Fee: $20 for initial evaluation
- Labor Rate: $40/hr.
- Rebuild/Hard-drive replacement: $20 bench fee + $55 flat fee
- Data Extraction/Recovery: $20 bench fee + Hourly Rate
- Non-Clarkson Rates
- Bench Fee: $25 for initial evaluation
- Labor Rate: $50/hr.
- Rebuild/Hard-drive replacement: $25 bench fee + $75 flat fee
- Data Extraction/Recovery: $25 bench fee + Hourly Rate
If you are interested in our services, fill out our request form here.
NOTE: Depending on the type and/or severity of the issue, some units may need to sent to the manufacturer for warranty repairs which may delay the repair time by as much as two weeks.
- Knowledgebase: https://confluence.clarkson.edu/display/OITKB
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 315-268-HELP (x4357)
- Walk-in: CAMP 171A
The help desk is open from Monday – Thursday between 7:30am – 7:00pm and Friday between 7:30am – 5:00pm