Clarkson University’s organization chart is available for Clarkson employees, students, and other members of the Clarkson community with an account on Clarkson’s information systems at https://intranet.clarkson.edu/directory/org-chart/.
This online chart shows both Clarkson’s organizational structure and the individuals who hold the various positions.
- OM 2.1.0 Board of Trustees
- OM 2.2.0 Duties and Responsibilities of the President
- OM 2.3.0 Duties and Responsibilities of Provost, Vice Presidents, Deans and Other Officers of the University
- OM 2.4.0 Duties and Responsibilities of Academic Department Chairs
- OM 2.5.0 Periods of Duty - Administrative Offices
- OM 2.6.0 Clarkson University Policies Governing Organized Activity Units
- OM 2.7.0 Operational Procedures for the Administrative Council
- OM 2.8.0 Faculty Senate Constitution
- OM 2.9.0 Paperflow for Senate and Administrative Council Actions
- OM 2.10.0 Committees of the University
- OM 2.11.0 Support Staff Policies and Procedures
- OM 2.12.0 Professional and Supervisory Staff Policies and Procedures