OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
Clarkson University’s organization chart is available for Clarkson employees, students, and other members of the Clarkson community with an account on Clarkson’s information systems at https://intranet.clarkson.edu/directory/org-chart/.
This online chart shows both Clarkson’s organizational structure and the individuals who hold the various positions.
- OM 2.1.0 Board of Trustees
- OM 2.3.0 Duties and Responsibilities of Provost, Vice Presidents, Deans and Other Officers of the University
- OM 2.4.0 Duties and Responsibilities of Academic Department Chairs
- OM 2.5.0 Periods of Duty - Administrative Offices
- OM 2.6.0 Clarkson University Policies Governing Organized Activity Units
- OM 2.7.0 Operational Procedures for the Administrative Council
- OM 2.8.0 Faculty Senate Constitution
- OM 2.9.0 Paperflow for Senate and Administrative Council Actions
- OM 2.10.0 Committees of the University
- OM 2.11.0 Support Staff Policies and Procedures
- OM 2.12.0 Professional and Supervisory Staff Policies and Procedures