Page 1 of 1. Showing 5 results (0.005 seconds)
- clearing browser cache google chrome
- and close all instances of Mozilla Firefox and then re-launch. clearing browser cache mozilla firefox
- In Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the browser window and select Internet Options near the bottom of the menu 2015-05-29_1031.png Under the General tab click on the Delete button under the Browsing History section. The Delete Browsing History On Exit box can be checked 2015-05-29_
- If the template doesn't apply when the course is created, clear the system's cache. System's cache needs to be cleared after any edits to the template. To clear the cache: Site Administration → Development → Purge all caches Creating a Template Call the course name/shortname/courseid... "Template-X"
- the course template to your liking. This includes blocks, activities, course formats, etc. Once the course template is ready you will need to clear moodle's cache ("Site Administration → Development → Purge All Caches") The next time a course is created and it has your custom Regex (i.e. UNIV10001_F18) it should apply