Page 1 of 1. Showing 5 results (0.012 seconds)
- instances of Mozilla Firefox and then relaunch. clearing browser cache mozilla firefox
- browser cache google chrome
- In Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the browser window and select Internet Options near the bottom of the menu 201505291031.png Under the General tab click on the Delete button under the Browsing History section. The Delete Browsing History On Exit box can be checked 201505291033.p
- If the template doesn't apply when the course is created, clear the system's cache. System's cache needs to be cleared after any edits to the template. To clear the cache: Site Administration → Development → Purge all caches Creating a Template Call the course name/shortname/courseid... "TemplateX"
- , activities, course formats, etc. Once the course template is ready you will need to clear moodle's cache ("Site Administration → Development → Purge All Caches