This tutorial will go through how to share a OneNote Notebook via link.
- Go to https://products.office.com/en-us/onenote/digital-note-taking-app?rtc=1
- Click OneNote Sign In. Sign in with Clarkson AD credentials.
- View list of your OneNote notebooks. Click to open desired notebook.
- OneNote will open in web browser. Look for Share button on right.
- Under Share, select Get a Link. Under Choose an option, select View Only (no edit rights granted to viewers). Click Create Link.
- Copy / Paste newly created link for sharing in Moodle, Email or other app.