When you import your course content from a previous semester, the VoiceThread links stay with the previous semester because they are relevant to the previous course. Follow the two steps below to reconnect your VoiceThread links and select the VoiceThread options and the links will be ready for the current! Or view the instructional video.
EMBED Video HERE
Step 1. Reconnect the VoiceThread Access Link
- Go to your course in Moodle,
- Turn Editing On
- Go to the area where the VoiceThread link(s) are located.
- Click the down arrow to Edit Settings for the link:
5. Choose VoiceThread for the Preconfigured tool:
6. Also in the VT settings, click on Show More and scroll down to check that the Launch Container is 'New Window":
7. Save and Display.
- Click on the VoiceThread link
- In the Setup window, choose the VoiceThread Activity you want to take place:
VoiceThread is all set for another semester of interaction!
VoiceThread: VoiceThread Instructor: Add an Assignment
Why Use VoiceThread? See Educause: 7 Things You Should Know About VoiceThread