- Follow public health and government advice about staying safe at home, and continue basic continue basic preventive measuresmeasures (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html).
- Plan to work remotely if to work remotely if your job duties permit. Your supervisor will work directly with you on your individual return to campus plan.
- Know the signs of COVID-19, as compared to other illnesses (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html). If you become ill at work, contact your supervisor and go home. If you become ill at home, contact your supervisor and continue to stay home. Contact your Health Care Provider to seek advice.
- Foster your own mental own mental health, wellbeing and resilience. Contact the Employee Assistance Program at www.mycigna.com (Employer ID: clarksonu) or by calling 1-877-622-4327 for help with feelings of stress or anxiety.
- For employees with a compromised immune system or over the age of 70 please refer to NY State’s Matilda’s Law (https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-new-york-state-pause-executive-order).