- You must have an Echo 360 user account, and have a Course/Section in the desired term associated with your account. Contact the Helpdesk (email@example.com or x4357) if you need an account.
- Once your account / course / section has been added, instructors log into go.clarkson.edu/echo with Clarkson email profile & password.
- Log in go.clarkson.edu/echo with Clarkson gmail and password.
- Click LibraryClick Upload Contentbutton.
- Drag or Browse for file.
- Allow time for file to process in Echo.
WARNING: Only do this if you wish to permanently delete files from Echo:
Delete Captures from Library: Instructors now have the ability to delete captures from their Echo library. This option was activated 1/2019. From within the Echo library, users click on the menu in the upper right hand corner of video, select Delete. WARNING: Only do this if you wish to permanently delete a video file:
It will present a warning, click ok and recording will be permanently deleted.