- Open your web browser.
- Go to the URL http://reserve.clarkson.edu/VirtualEms
- Highlight "My Account" and login using your Clarkson AD username and password.
- You are now logged into Virtual EMS, and should see your name on the right hand side of the menu bar. Now that you are logged in, you are able to make a reservation. To make a reservation for an ERC Study Room, highlight Reservation, and select Request An ERC Study Room from the menu.
This will bring up the reservation window. You Please select the reservation you would like to make from the choices available.
- You will now be within a reservation window. You will need to select the date, start time, end time, and attendance for your reservation. You may also restrict your search to rooms with certain features, such as a projector. Then click "Find Space" to receive a list of rooms matching your search criteria.
Note: you must indicate an attendance of at least one person! The study rooms may hold up to 4 of 6 pending their size, so if you enter a value of greater tha 6, the search will return with no results.
search will automatically exclude rooms that will not support the number of participants. For example, searching for a room that can hold 30 attendees will not display rooms with a maximum capacity of 18 or 24. Similar, if you select a feature such as Projector, it will exclude all rooms that do not have a projector from appearing in your list.
- Now you will see the list of ERC Study Rooms and their availability for the dayrooms meeting your search criteria. Hit the + icon to select the room you would like to reserve, and it will move up to selected locations at the top of the window.
You may reserve multiple locations in a single request.
- Hit Continue.
- You will now need to enter the Event Name, Select your Event Type from the pull down menu, and select your name from the 1st contact: field. If you type in the field, it will bring you to those letters, for example, typing ASH brought the author of this article to his last name.
By selecting your name from the menu, your phone and email information will automatically be entered by Virtual EMS.
- When you are done verifying all the information is correct, hit Submit.
- You will receive a pop-up notification after making your reservation successfully. If the room you have requested is not available at the time you would like, or if you have already made one reservation for a study room that same day, please contact the Circulation Desk at email@example.com or x2292.
You will also receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of making the reservation.
|Content by Label|