Click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
Click The printer that I want isn't listed
shared printer by name and enter the exact address that is listed in the on screen instructions.
It will look similar to the address below, followed by Next:
A window will open saying Connecting to.. This may take a few minutes depending on the network connection
In the list of manufacturers on the left, select HP and in the list of printers that appears on the right, select the model HP Color LaserJet 2800 Series PS, and click OK. You choose this NO MATTER WHAT the printer is.
A success message will appear, click Next to finish
- Go to the following web page: http://go/print. To login, enter your AD credentials.
There are two ways to print a document.
My Print Jobs: You can upload a file and print directly from the web page. Supported documents include Microsoft Office, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF. For other formats, use Driver Print.
Driver Print: This installs the printer directly onto your computer.
My Print Job:
- Click on the Browse button to find the file that want to print. Once selected, click the Next
- Your file will show up with a status of processing. Hit the refresh option until it says Awaiting Release
4. Once you click on the printer that you want, you will get a message that says “Your print job has been sent to the selected printer successfully”. Check the printer for you job.
5. You can check on other jobs you have printed by clicking on the My Print Jobs button.
- Click on the Driver Print Tab at the top. This will provide you will step by step instructions on how to install the printer.
Add Printer to your computer
Go to Devices and Printers by clicking the Start icon and the Devices and Printers item.
Click Add a printer.
- This will show your printer balance and history. To submit a job to printer, click on Web Print
3. Click on Submit a Job
4. Select the printer you want to print to.
5. Select the number of copies, and click Upload Documents
6. You can either Click on Upload from Computer, or drag the file you want to print to the window. **The following file types are allowed: PDF pdf Picture Files bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff** If the file you are printing is not one of those file types, you will need to convert to pdf before it will print.
7. Your job was submitted to printer. It will show you the status and the cost of the print job.