- Log into Moodle
- Select Course
- Turn Editing On
- Click Add an Activity or Resource
- Select External Tool
- Fill in name field, choose Echo 360 from tool drop down menu.
- Click Save
- First time only: Click on the activity name you just added.
- This will launch Echo, and you will be prompted to select the Section or Recording you want to link to inside Moodle.
- Step 1: Choose (or create section) - drop down and select desired course from list.
11. Select Link to the Section Home and click Link Content.