This tutorial will go through how to create and then share a OneNote Notebook via link.
- Go to Office.com
- Click on "Sign in"
- Sign in with Microsoft account
- Under "Apps", click on the "OneDrive" app
- Click "+New" → Click "OneNote Notebook"
- Pop-up window will appear to name the new notebook
- Click "Create"
- New window or tab will appear
- Click on "Share" and a pop-up will appear
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the "Anyone with the link can view and edit" to select sharing settings
- To share notebook on Moodle, please choose the "Anyone" setting
- Allowing "Editing" to the notebook is optional.
- An expiration date to stop sharing, can be set for the notebook. (Optional)
- Once sharing settings are selected, click "Apply"
- Click on "Copy Link", a shareable link will be created
- Click "Copy"
- Paste the link to a preferred platform
- Places the link could be posted/shared to: