This guide will first show you how to create a quiz shell in the Learning Modules area of your Moodle course. Secondly, you will see how to add questions from your course question bank to the quiz shell.
Here's a helpful 5-min video tutorial on setting up a quiz and questions for quiz from Quiz: Moodle 3.4
To create the quiz shell
- Select your course in Moodle
- In the top right corner click on "Turn Editing On"
- Click on "+Add an activity or resource"
- A pop up will appear scroll down and locate "Quiz" and select it, then click "Add"
- Give the quiz an appropriate name, in the description area, add instructions for students such as how many times they may take the quiz or if there is a time limit. Next adjust the settings of the quiz to your preferences. Click "Save and return to course"