5. Browse for your image file and click Upload this file.
6. Give the image a descriptive name in the Image Description space.
7. Lastly click INSERT and you're done!
Change the Appearance of an Image in Moodle
Your image may be too large, or you might want it to be aligned on the left or right of the text or leave some space between text or bullets. If so, edit the settings of the label/page where the image is located.
- Select the image and click on the image icon on the toolbar (Step #2 above)
- Click on the Appearance tab and follow the numbers on the screenshot below. Then click Update. If you want to make changes begin Change the Appearance again until you are satisfied with the look.
|If your editor doesn't look like the one above (TinyMCE) you can change it in your Moodle account profile or just use the one you have and hunt for the icons.|