Create a page in WordPress
- Login to WordPress (Intranet)
- On the left hand side of the "dashboard", choose the Pages link.
- Select the "Add New" button to create a new page.
- Enter the Page Title (please do your best to keep this title relevant and concise).
- Next, choose the "parent" page that this will page will be listed under.
- Choose the template for the page (For most pages, it will remain as the option of Default Template). If you are unsure if a page should have a different template, please feel free to contact the help desk and someone will assist you in this decision.
- The last step will be to add your content to the page. Format it to your liking. This section works similarly to Microsoft Word.
Important Note: Do not publish pages under a different department. You will not be able to edit them again. If you are having troubles with this, please contact help desk.
|Content by Label|