OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
Instructions for Guest Access to designated courses in Moodle:
<iframe height="360" width="640" allowfullscreen frameborder=0 src="https://echo360.org/media/c46d872a-4950-4588-a077-bf775d7074c4/public?autoplay=false&automute=false"></iframe>
- Go to: https://moodle.clarkson.edu/login/index.php?authCAS=NOCAS&username=guest ?
- Click the "Log in as a guest" button in the right column:
You are now on the site home of Moodle.
- Search by Course Short Name (Provided)
- Click course name to enter course.
You are now on front page of the course as a "guest" user.
- If prompted, enter Course Password (Provided).