OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
Guest and General Access
Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to the network (SSID) ClarksonUniversity (Settings → Wi-Fi → choose ClarksonUniversity).
You are now connected.
Secure and Elevated Access
It's possible to secure your wireless connection using eduroam® . In some cases, this connection will provide elevated access to on-campus resources. You will also be able to use your Clarkson University credentials on this wireless network at other participating organizations.
- Open Safari and navigate to https://cat.eduroam.org . Note: iOS requires that you use Safari for this process. If you receive any certificate or verification errors, please stop the process and notify the IT HelpDesk.
- Tap Click here to download your eduroam® installer .
- Select Clarkson University from the list. Begin typing "Clarkson" to filter if necessary.
- Tap Apple iOS mobile devices, then Allow, then Close.
- Open the Settings app, and choose Profile Downloaded. Choose Install.
- If prompted to enter your device's passcode, enter it. Review the Consent and Warning pages, tapping Next and Install, respectively.
- Enter your full Clarkson account username including the "@clarkson.edu" suffix (this will typically match your email address) and tap Next.
- Enter your Clarkson account password and tap Next.
The profile is now installed. Tap Done. Your device should automatically connect to the eduroam network if in range. To verify, navigate to Settings → Wi-Fi.