OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
*Word processing documents files must be saved in PDF format
- Clear your browser cache or use incognito browser (Brave browser not compatible with wireless printing)
- Go to: go.clarkson.edu/print. To login, enter your AD credentials.
- Scroll down to click Advanced.
4. Scroll down to click Proceed to print.ad.clarkson.edu/unsafe
5. This will show your printer balance and history. To submit a job to printer, click on Web Print
6. Click on Submit a Job
7. Select the printer you want to print to and click the
Print Options and Account Selection button at the bottom.
8. Select the number of copies, and click Upload Documents
9. You can either Click on Upload from Computer, or drag the file you want to print to the window. **The following file types are allowed: PDF pdf Picture Files bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff** If the file you are printing is not one of those file types, you will need to convert to pdf before it will print.
10. Your job was submitted to printer. It will show you the status and the cost of the print job.