OIT - Knowledge Base
Student Achievement Services
University Policy Repository
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired! Administrators, please check your license details here.
To connect to the secure wireless network on your iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings > Wi-Fi and choose ClarksonGuest.
- Once connected, a web browser should automatically appear. If it does not, open any web browser and navigate to www.clarkson.edu.
You should be redirected to a page where you must accept the terms of the University's IT Acceptable Use Policy. Click "accept" to be connected to the guest network.
If you are guest on campus, you can stop here and continue to use the ClarksonGuest network. If you are a member of the campus community (faculty, staff or student), you should continue with the steps below to connect to the ClarksonSecure network.
- Tap the link named "Install the ClarksonSecure profile"
- When the profile appears, ensure "Verified" shows in green. Tap "Install" and then "Install Now." If you are prompted for your password, please enter it when prompted.
- The profile will ask for a username and password. Enter your Active Directory (email) credentials here:
- The ClarksonSecure profile is now installed. ClarksonSecure can be selected from the Wi-Fi menu and will automatically connect in the future.