- Point your browser to the digital signage system login page: http://concerto.clarkson.edu
- Login using your Clarkson username and password.
- At the Dashboard screen, click on the "Add Content" tab.
- Once you get to the Add Content page, you'll see the two options below (Image or Ticker Text). The majority of the content you will be creating will be Image.
- In the box labeled "File to Upload", click the Browse button to select an image file. It is best to use images in either .jpg, .png or .gif format.
- In the "Title" box, enter text to describe your content.
- Next, enter your Start and End dates by selecting the calendar icon. Your content will appear from 12:00am on the start date until 11:59pm on the end date.
- The next step is to select a duration. This is the amount of time your content will be displayed on a digital sign before being rotated out for another message. The default is 5 seconds. For content that includes lots of details, the default duration is too short. To change it, click the link labeled "Set a different duration."
- Lastly, choose an appropriate feed to add your content to. The feed that you select will dictate which screens your content appears on. Unless you a feed moderator, your content will need to be approved before it is displayed on any signs.