- Specifies that the institution may want to seek prior written approval to avoid subsequent disallowance or dispute based on unreasonableness or non-allocability. Many items require pre-approval. For the full list, go to Code of Federal Regulations - Title 2 Section 200.407.
- Changes have been made regarding the following items requiring pre-approval:
- Any costs that you anticipate incurring during the performance of your research project should be included in your proposal budget and budget justification.
- Review the Updated "Prior Approval" matrix. (Anna Marie Dawley)
- Post-award changes to costs requiring pre-approval must be requested in writing before the change is made. Contact your Division of Research Grants Management Specialist for more information.
- Update Division of Research reference material to reference Uniform Guidance Prior Approval requirements and add to PI quick reference. (Shannon Robinson)
- Updating of Division of Research reference material to be completed.
- PI quick guide to be completed.