To access an Adobe Connect recording:
- Navigate to https://clarkson.adobeconnect.com and sign in.
- Click Meetings from the top.
- Click the room that you used to record in.
- Click Recordings and you should see the dates/times of any of the recordings that you have made in that room.
- BEFORE your share a recording, you MUST CHANGE Access from Private to Public. To do so, check the box on the right next to the desired recording. Click Access Type button, select Public radio button and Save. The word Public will appear next to the recording in the Access column.
- Click on the name of the recording that you made with the correct date/time and you will see the URL.