For off-campus first-time logins to a newly-deployed PC, you will need to connect to the VPN before logging-in to Windows.
It is also a good idea to complete this procedure periodically to ensure your PC remains established in Active Directory.
- At the Windows login screen, press Ctrl-Alt-Del if prompted, then click the following icon in the lower-right corner:
- When the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client window appears, enter vpn.clarkson.edu and click Connect.
- When prompted, enter your Clarkson Active Directory credentials.
- You will then be returned to the login screen. Enter your Clarkson Active Directory credentials and submit.
- You will remain connected to the VPN following the completion of your login. Your profile will be downloaded to the PC, so this process is only required the first time. However, it is also recommended that this process be repeated periodically.
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.