DL classrooms are equipped to record presenter's content, audio & video using Echo 360. Recordings are scheduled in advance (one-time or recurring) and students view recordings online. Instructors can link to recordings within Moodle to share with students only, or share access publicly. OIT can assist you with selecting the option that is right for you.
Before you begin:
Recommendation: If new to Echo 360, please allow 1-2 business days for account set up, orientation and training.
- Contact the Helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org or x4357) to schedule a capture.
- Please include:
- Your Clarkson username and full name
- Course name/number, term and Moodle short name (if known).
- Recording Schedule: start/end date(s), start/end times, frequency and room where you will capture. If you are requesting to capture outside of your regularly scheduled class time, you will need to contact Room Reservations for room availability and reserve the room prior to scheduling the Echo recording.
- Equipment: PRIOR TO RECORDING, you will need to obtain a wireless lapel microphone and a stylus for the classroom you plan to record. They are available from the Help Desk during normal business hours.
Make sure to watch/read the tutorial on how to use the Wireless Lapel Microphone:
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.