How to access webspace/adweb from a Windows Computer
If you are on-campus with a Clarkson Owned Laptop/Desktop.
- You will need to be on Clarkson's Network
- Either plugged in via ethernet cable (on-campus), Wifi (on-campus), or VPN (off-campus)
- VPN Instructions: Windows, Linux, Mac, iPad/iPhone, or andriod
- Right Click on the Windows icon and click on "Run"
- Once the "Run" window opens type in the directory path you need to access
- Home Directories (Personal Web Space)
- \\ad.clarkson.edu\shares\Home Directories\"username"\public_html
*** Replace "Username" with your username" ***
- \\ad.clarkson.edu\shares\Data\Classes\"Class Name"\public_html
- \\ad.clarkson.edu\shares\Data\Clubs\"Club Name"\public_html
- \\ad.clarkson.edu\shares\Data\Programs\"Program Name"\public_html
- \\ad.clarkson.edu\shares\Data\Projects\"Project Name"\public_html
(Example of connecting to a "Project")
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.