Use the steps below to import a SCORM file into a Moodle course.
To import a SCORM file into a Moodle course:
- Click from the top right corner of the course.
- Click at the bottom of the topic where you would like to add the SCORM file.
- Select from the list of activities and resources then click .
- Enter the Name of the SCORM package as you would like it to display to your audience.
- In the Package area, click then and to locate the SCORM file.
- Once you've located and chosen the SCORM file, click .
- Make any other changes to settings that are appropriate (none are necessary) and click .
- The SCORM package will display. It is recommended that you test the file to make sure that everything is working properly.