- Navigate to https://getvpn.clarkson.edu. You may be prompted to log in via CAS.
- Select Download the Cisco AnyConnect client for macOS. This will download the AnyConnect installer to your Mac.
- When the download is complete, open the DMG and run AnyConnect.pkg. Follow the prompts to install AnyConnect.
NOTE: On Installation Type, select ONLY VPN from the check list.
NOTE: On Installation Type, select ONLY VPN from the check list. The other items are unnecessary.
- Open Cisco AnyConnect from the Applications Folder. Enter vpn.clarkson.edu and click Connect.
- When prompted, enter your Clarkson AD username and password, and click OK.
- You are now connected to the VPN. By default, the AnyConnect window will automatically minimize when connected. You can retrieve it from the taskbar.